· Develop pipelines to automate data ingestion and data transformation;
· Maintain a data infrastructure compatible with the product roadmap objective an our Machine Learning stack;
· Work with a motivated team of data scientists and software engineers;
· Communicate project updates and timelines to different teams on a frequent basis;
· Maintain a high-quality document of your project and more generally of the platform you will work with
· A strong Python, SQL, and ETL development experience.
· A minimum of three years of experience working with data and programming in Python
· Familiarity with relational / non-relational database approaches and knowing which to apply where and when
· Ability to practice disciplined engineering (testing, code reviews, and writing readable code)
· Ability to work in a small team with a startup mentality.
· Excellent analytical communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work and be well organized. Relish tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and, ultimately, growing professionally.
· Ability to take ownership of the deliverables
· Very good English
· Experience with basic Machine Learning technologies and algorithms
· Familiar with batch data pipelining frameworks such as Apache Airflow
· Understanding of event-driven and stream-based processing patterns and systems such as Spark Streaming, Kafka, or Kinesis
· Experience working with distributed teams situated globally in different geographies
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related technical or quantitative discipline
· English lessons
· Bonuses for education and professional development
· Access to training platforms
· Comfortable workplace (remote work during quarantine)
· Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
· Xbox, PS, library and table tennis in office
· Medical insurance: including dentist and covid-19 cases.
· Sports compensation
· 20 days paid vacation, paid sick leave, maternity leave