- Job Type
fulltime • parttime • freelance • internship • remote
3 months ago
Project & Team
DataRoot University and DataRoot Labs are looking for the Creative Designer to join our team & drive our design efforts.
DataRoot Labs is a leading Data Science and Data Engineering company. Together with its education brand - DataRoot University – the company is striving to put Ukraine on the map of the world’s best professional Data Science and Data Engineering service providers serving customers across the globe.
By heading the design efforts, the Designer will be an essential part of the core team. You will work closely with the CEO of the company leading and shaping all design activities: website design, internal products experiences, new features release, designing promo materials, company presentations and what not.
We are looking for someone with a creative eye and the taste for crisp and elegant tech design.
Qualifications:• 3+ years as a digital product designer working in consumer mobile and web applications with a strong portfolio showcasing your work
• Experience with creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, annotations and other essential parts of the design process
• Experience with WordPress will be a big plus
• You thrive in high pace and small team entrepreneurial environment where things move fast
• You are open minded, willing to learn, and want to join the team for the long-term• You can accomplish complex goals on time and on budget
What we offer:
• Great working environment in a beautiful spacious office with smart and fun people
• Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present
• Market-level salary that is paid on time. Every time
• Company goals that encourage personal growth and career development
• Drive the future of DataRoot Labs & University interfaces and internal products
• Manage multiple design projects and priorities and deliver on time
• Take responsibility for the full-cycle design process from concept initiation and mock-ups to prototypes to user testing and design research
• Intelligibly present your work to the product, engineering teams and management and facilitate feedback between each
• Work closely with the CEO (https://www.facebook.com/frolovmx) and product teams to design, test and implement new features
• Work quickly and effectively on multiple projects demonstrating excellent work ethic and willingness to constantly improve your design skills
Key Competencies & Technologies
Design UX Design Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Illustration UI Design SketchBook