- Job Type
15 days ago
Project & Team
ABM Cloud - specializes in the development and implementation of cloud software solutions to improve business performance. In the market for more than 8 years. Expert experience in more than 250 projects. The portfolio of solutions for supply chain automation: inventory management (production, distribution, retail), transport management, store and pharmacy management, warehouse management, cash flow management, loyalty platform, sales agent management, shelf space management (merchandising), mobile analytics. The geography of completed projects in more than 15 countries: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Burma (Yemen), Indonesia, the United Arab Emirates, European countries.
ABM Cloud is the first company in Eastern Europe to automate all parts of the supply chain. There are 11 software solutions in our portfolio that cover the needs of the entire supply chain and represent the Cross Company Supply Chain Management EcoSystem environment.
Company consists of more than one hundred employees, but you will be the first internal Data Scientist inside ABM Cloud team. DataRoot Labs will provide you assistance and help in case of any Data Science / Machine Learning questions / problems. Your main goal is to absorb and combine the knowledge from both sides and provide valuable insights, based on which you will be able to integrate Machine Learning based systems in such a large scale.
- The ideal candidate holds an BCs, MSc or Ph.D. in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Data Science techniques
- Deep expertise in using Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Apache Spark, Keras, TensorFlow, Matplotlib
- Strong knowledge of Supervised and Unsupervised Learning Algorithms, Dimensionality and Complexity Reduction techniques
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong at Data Visualization
Would be a plus
- Experience with Tableau
- Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills.
- Ideas to recommend new technologies and technical design
- Competitive salary
- Influence on decision making.
- You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges
- Build predictive / forecasting models, engineering features, and using data intelligently to optimize product performance
- Perform analysis on raw data and provide insights
- Develop models and metrics to track and measure performance
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Research and analyze data in order to assist the management in making important decisions
- Maintain and optimize the production models for maximum speed, accuracy and flexibility
Key Competencies & Technologies
Machine Learning Apache Hadoop Apache Spark Scikit-Learn Deep Learning TensorFlow Python