Digital Marketing Manager
Published on Mar 15, 2021
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for a product company that is experienced in Blockchain. The team has won several international blockchain hackathons and also according to the results they have gained the trust of Tezos, Ukrainian government enterprises, and many other partners from around the world. It's a unique blend of young talent as well as seasoned industry experts.
If you have a passion for blockchain technologies and believe that is the future - we are in the same vein.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Conduct marketing research: target audience, competitors, marketing trends;
- Write specifications for Landing pages and product websites;
- Collaboration with subcontractors: design, video production, copywriters;
- Launch and optimization advertising campaigns (Adwords, Youtube Ads, Facebook. Twitter, etc);
- Email marketing activities: create email broadcasts, sequences;
- Set up analytics (Google Analytics preferably);
- Work with journalists, opinion leaders, community members in different SMM/ ORM Channels: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Forums.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- Has solid knowledge of different traffic acquisition strategies, that include: PPC ads;
- Can independently work with different SMM and ORM channels: VK, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, etc;
- Knows how to create a digital strategy and execute in the changeable digital landscape;
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager/pixel management, attribution modeling a plus;
- Good at Landing page creation technics and lead generation;
- Advanced English;
- Has the interest to develop in the field of blockchain technologies.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely or combine with the office;
- 15 working days of annual vacation leave (can be negotiated);
- Office in a new business center, near the Polytechnic Institute;
- Unique corporate culture, what you are doing - it'll carry weight;
- Friendly team, ready to share their experiences and knowledge.
Location Polova Street, 21, Kyiv, Ukraine