Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
Published on Nov 20, 2020
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer! In this role, you will be working in the team of the top Israeli Data Startup of 2019. It is a cutting-edge Data Engineering platform that orchestrates ML creation and data processing within organizations and provides visibility to data scientists and engineers involved in the process. The platform streamlines the integration, productization, and testing of ML pipelines, thus enabling the different stakeholders to work together on ML projects in an efficient and frictionless way.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Define and follow the release process including related best practices.
- Define and create build and deployment pipelines.
- Work on release automation (Continuous Deployment).
- Work on build automation (Continuous Integration).
- Build and own customer and development environments.
- Lead security and system compliance efforts.
- Work as part of the engineering team and Improve engineering velocity by automating and improving processes.
- Improve infrastructure stability and scalability.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- 3+ years as a Devops engineer, working on high scale product.
- Good experience with clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with docker orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with modern CI/CD tools (GitLab, Jenkins or other).
- Robust skills with Python coding.
- Experience with Relational databases, NoSql.
- Hands-on experience with Python, Java build systems.
- Good written and spoken English, at least Upper-Intermediate level.
- Experience implementing Infrastructure as a Code approach.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, a strong product-oriented team that consists of Tech Leads and Senior specialists.
- Opportunity to leverage your engineering skills for fellow engineers and shape the future of data engineering.
- Business travels to visit the Israel team (Post Covid).
- Office on the 25th floor with access to the terrace in Kyiv downtown.
- Working with the newest technical equipment.
- 20 working days of annual vacation leave.
- Premium medical insurance covered by the company.
Location Mykoly Vasylenka Street, 7, Kyiv, Ukraine