Lead Front-End Developer
Published on Apr 22, 2020
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Lead Front-End Developer! In this role, you will be working in the team of the top Israeli Data Startup of 2019 — databand.ai. The databand.ai is a cutting-edge Data Engineering platform. It orchestrates ML creation and data processing within organizations and provides visibility to data scientists and engineers involved in the process. The platform streamlines the integration, productization, and testing of ML pipelines, thus enabling the different stakeholders to work together on ML projects in an efficient and frictionless way.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Take full Front-End ownership on the project.
- Work directly with CTO to tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Implement a lot of functionality from scratch.
- Maintain and optimize the product for maximum speed and flexibility.
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with the team to improve usability and standards.
- Create and maintain code automation pipelines to continuously build and push high-quality code to production.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- Extensive experience in Front-End development using modern frameworks (React, Vue).
- Readiness to work on an opensource project.
- Enthusiasm for learning emerging technologies.
- Excellent soft skills, willing to be a part of the advanced team.
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
- UI/UX understanding is a big bonus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Working experience in the Data Engineering domain.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, strong Back-End team which consists of Tech Leads and Senior specialists.
- Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present.
- Business travels to visit the Israel team.
- Office on the 25th floor with access to the terrace in Kyiv downtown.
- Working with the newest technical equipment.
- 20 working days of annual vacation leave.
- Premium medical insurance covered by the company.
Location Dmytrivska Street, 80, Kyiv, Ukraine
Similar Jobs in Front-End