- Job Type
4 months ago
Project & Team
DataRootLabs is looking for an Operations Manager to assist the CEO and COO with the day-to-day operations of the company. The role, in essence, is an extension of the executive team, and the purpose of the job is to make the team better, faster, and more effective leaders by creating capacity for them to focus on the most important things. As an Operations Manager, you will be wearing many hats at once, ranging from handling payroll to scheduling calls, occasionally booking travel and handling critical paperwork.
For the hired candidate the job will be an opportunity to advance in their career of choice by learning firsthand what it is like to run a fast growing technology company. In return, we demand that the candidate possess high levels of integrity and competency and the ability to handle sensitive company information with the highest degree of professionalism.
We at DataRoot Labs are passionate about providing our clients with the most advanced Data Science solutions. Operations Manager would help us advance our mission by making us more organized and effective as a team.
Founded in 2015, DataRoot Labs is an industry leader in Data Science and Data Engineering. We use the latest developments in machine intelligence (AI) to drive new opportunities for businesses globally. We are a young and growing team with an ambitious goal of advancing the Data Science market and putting Ukraine on the map of global industry leaders.
• Helping the CEO and COO with running day-to-day operations of the company such as but not limited to tracking expenses, handling payroll, new employee onboarding, travel, and event logistics
• Assisting the team with preparing and following up on meetings and phone calls which may include proofreading emails, doing basic research, scheduling follow-ups
• Manage the office-related matters such as ordering office supplies and furniture on time and on budget
• Manage workflow, keep track of tasks and deadlines, handle special projects assigned by the CEO and COO
• Produce meeting notes, keep track of responsibilities, send reminders etc.
• Proactively initiating ways of improving workflow, team performance, and office life
• The job can be done remotely and mostly online
• Superior organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once on time and on budget
• The highest level of professionalism and personal integrity
• Flexibility and handling complex task with the problem-solving attitude
• Fluent English, proficient English writing and comprehension skills; native or fluent Ukrainian
• 2+ years of professional work experience
Key Competencies & Technologies
CRM, Accounting, Marketing Automation Data Analysis Hi-Tech Human Resources Information & Communication Tech