● Full cycle development of algorithmic features: from idea, via prototyping in python, to C++ implementation.
● Developing and maintaining machine learning / deep learning models and integrating them with classic computer vision methodologies.
● Data crunching and analyzing of large datasets, to produce insights for both algorithmic advancements and product development.
● Work with data engineers to scope the data sets and annotation needed
● Development of efficient production-grade software, and maintaining legacy code.
● Work simultaneously both on high level long term projects and immediate critical features.
● Master`s Degree or extensive knowledge in signal processing domains;
● 3+ years of algorithm development experience;
● 3+ year Computer Vision experience;
● Experience with Python;
● Experience with C++;
● Ability to work in a challenging, dynamic environment;
● Upper Intermediate level of English
● Work experience with Machine-Learning / Deep-Learning;
● Advanced knowledge of C++ and system-level engineering;
● Experience in real-time/embedded systems or performance optimization.
● Interest in patents and research papers