WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these terms and conditions (the «Agreement») carefully before using the web site «https://dhired.com» (the «Site»). If you want to become our user, you should familiarize with the Agreement and agree with it. If you do not agree with the Agreement, please do not use the Site.
- This Agreement is legally binding between you - the user of the Site (the «User»), and the owner of the Site – DHIRED, Limited Liability Company (the «Company»).
- This Agreement governs the mutual rights and obligations of the User and Company with respect to use of the Site and the services provided by means of it.
- This Agreement is a public offer and shall be deemed to be fully accepted by the User when he/she affixes the e-mark «I've reviewed the Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree with them» at the time of registration on the Site.
The User may be:
- an individual seeking employment and/or training courses;
- natural or legal person - employer; and
- natural or legal person - organizer of training courses.
ORDER OF USER'S REGISTRATION ON SITE
Through the Site, the User may:
- post his/her CV on the Site and send it to other Users;
- post a vacancy on the Site and find candidates for such vacancy;
- post information about the training courses on the Site and invite other Users to participate in such courses; and
- communicate with other Users.
- Use of the Site is free of charge for all Users. In some cases, the Company may charge Users for the use of the Site. The list of such cases is exhaustive and set out in section 7 of these Terms.
- To use all the functionality and services of the Site, the User shall be registered on the Site.
The registration of the User shall be done by the User by performing of the following actions:
- filling of the registration form by the User; and
- agreeing with this Agreement by selecting the appropriate item during the registration.
- By registering on the Site, the User confirms that he/she is an adult (18 years old) and capable individual, and all information provided during the registration is true, accurate and actual.
- In case the User is an employer or organizer of training courses, he is additionally obliged to provide the Company with a copy of the documents proving that it is registered as a business entity or that he/she is a representative of such business entity.
- In the cases provided for in section 2.6, such User will be marked as «Unconfirmed Employer» until provision of the necessary documents or completion of such User verification.
- The User's registration occurs only after the verification by the Company. The Company reserves the right to request additional documents from the User and refuse registration to the User on the basis of the verification results.
When using the Site, the User shall:
- not post, distribute, store, download and/or destroy any material (information) on the Site in violation of any applicable law or this Agreement;
- not post and/or transmit information through the Site in the form of text, images, videos, sound or software code that may be illegal, threatening, offensive, defamatory, knowingly misleading, gross, obscene, harming for other Users of the Site, or violate their rights;
- not post deliberately false information about himself/herself, his/her company, job or training courses;
- not post and/or transmit content (including, but not limited to: information, materials, files, etc.) unless the User has the necessary powers. This applies to any content that contains any works, trademarks and service marks, trade names, patent and proprietary information, trade secrets, other protected intellectual property, etc.;
- not destroy and/or modify any materials on the Site that are not owned by the User;
- not use information about telephones, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses for the purposes other than those mentioned in section 2.1. herein;
- not use malicious software or take any action to disrupt the normal functioning of the Site;
- not distribute or otherwise use viruses or other malicious programs;
- not send out spam or business offers in the form of job feedback;
- not perform actions aimed to misleading of other Users;
- not give in use his/her account and/or login and password to third parties; and
- not use any computer program to collect information automatically from the Site.
- the User is obliged to submit only his own CV; vacancies only of those employers of which he/she is a representative; information only on the training courses organized by him/her.
- the User, when posting his/her CV, has the right to restrict access to some of the information about himself/herself by putting an appropriate electronic mark when posting the CV on the Site.
The Company may:
- modify the Site at its sole discretion;
- change the costs and types of services, their duration;
- edit or delete materials posted by the User on the Site, if such materials do not comply with the terms of this Agreement, harm the Company or third parties, at its own discretion without giving any reason;
- use for its own purposes materials published by the User on the Site and materials which are in open access, in particular, for placement of materials on partner sites;
- send to e-mail addresses of the Users the information it deems necessary;
amend this Agreement unilaterally. The User is notified on the changed terms of the Agreement since the publication of the modified version of this Agreement on the Site at https://dhired.com, and notification of the User on the relevant amendments in one of the following ways:
- sending the relevant message to the User's e-mail address;
- User's notification in a personal account on the Site;
placing a banner on the Site with information about the relevant changes.
- use of the Site by the User (as well as the exercising by the User of the rights and obligations set out in the Agreement) after any amendments to this Agreement, shall be deemed as the consent of the User with such changes and/or amendments; and
- if the User does not agree to use the Site after amendment of this Agreement by the Company and/or comply with the provisions of this Agreement after its amendment, the User shall terminate use of the Site and may terminate this Agreement by sending the relevant notice to the Company.
- User, by posting the CV and/or other data on the Site and/or sending the CV and/or other similar emails to other Users, voluntarily provides the Company, as well as third parties who have access to the Site, with his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data (contained in his/her CV, messages and/or other information collected and/or posted on the Site and/or in information that he/she sends to other Users).
- Processing of personal data includes any actions and/or set of actions related to the collection, registration, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (implementation, transfer), deletion of personal data of the User for ensuring the operation of the Site services.
- The amount of personal data of the User in relation to which the processing is carried out and which may be included in the personal data bases (including the personal database of CVs) is defined as any information about the User (which is placed in his/her CV and/or other data, collected and/or posted on the Site and/or letters sent by means of the Site), which will become known to the Company, as well as any third parties who use the Site.
- The User's consent to the processing of his personal data does not require from the Company any additional notifications when transferring his/her personal data to third parties in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of the Law of Ukraine «On Personal Data Protection».
- By accepting this Agreement, the User confirms that he/she understands his/her rights, defined by the Law of Ukraine «On Personal Data Protection», as well as the purpose of collecting, storing and processing his/her personal data. The user also agrees that the term of processing of his/her personal data is indefinite.
- The User may at any time change (update, amend) his/her personal data or part of it, as well as their privacy settings, by using the function of editing and adjusting of access to personal information, as well as require the Company to completely delete his/her account and all personal data from the database of the Site.
- The purpose of collecting, storing and processing personal data is to provide the User with personalized services of the Site, including: access to the control panel, authorization, password reminder, posting and sending CV and/or vacancies, communication with the User, including sending messages, requests and information regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing of User's requests, and other services of the Site.
- The User, regardless of whether it is a legal person or individual, agrees that all information posted on the Site belongs to the Company. The User grants to the Company full and irrevocable right to remove or restrict access to any information posted by the User.
LIABILITY OF PARTIES
- The Company does not warrant that work of the Site will be continuous, error-free and free from malicious programs or other defects. If the User is not satisfied with the conditions and/or quality of the Site, he/she must stop use the Site.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the inappropriate use of the Site as a result of its use or inability to use by the User.
- The Company shall not be liable for any information posted by the Users on the Site, as well as for any actions of the Users.
- The parties to this Agreement shall be liable for any failure or improper performance of their obligations under this Agreement in accordance with the applicable legislation of Ukraine.
- The User undertakes not to violate or attempt to violate the provisions of this Agreement. If the Company determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated or attempted to violate this Agreement, the User's access to the Site may be restricted or terminated.
- The User agrees to release and protect the Company from any demands or claims from the part of any third parties in connection with or as a result of the User's violation of this Agreement, applicable Ukrainian legislation or rights of third parties.
CHARGED SERVICES AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- The User who uses the Site for vacancy placement and job research (the «Employer») pays the Company for the use of the Site upon hire (when any User has accepted a job offer to become an employee of such User).
- In case provided for in section 7.1, the cost of using the Site is 10 % of the salary indicated in the vacancy (and/or offered to the User) and paid by the Employer to the Company within 5 business days from the User's employment.
- In the event that the User is dismissed by the Employer within 1 (one) month from the date of employment, or if the User resigns within this period, the Company undertakes to return to the Employer the funds specified in section 7.2.
- Section 7.3 shall not apply to cases where the User is dismissed for reasons of non-fulfilment by the Employer of his obligations to the User or inconsistency of the working conditions specified in the vacancy with the actual working conditions.