Junior IT Recruiter
Published on Jun 16, 2021
A Product company founded in 2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Sampling & Recruiting
Talent Aquisition Modeling
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our HR team. You will be a part of the core team and you must be an expert in searching talents.
DataRoot Labs is full-service Data Science & Artificial Intelligence R&D company. DataRoot Labs consists of AI, HighLoad and Science teams — geeks, really good at building & assembling AI-Enabled solutions & Infrastructures, complex scientific R&D. Science Lab focuses on more complex projects — from applied science to different problems in topology, quantum computing, and optics.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Collaborate with HR and hiring managers to define position prerequisites;
- Create, develop and implement effective sourcing strategies and approaches to meet hiring goals;
- Day-to-day communication, searching of candidates according to vacancies’ requirements using well known and non-trivial sources;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for the current and prospective needs;
- Work with an ATS to maintain talent pools of appropriate candidates;
- Lots of space for responsibility, creativity, and self-autonomy.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- approximately 1 year of experience as a Junior Recruiter (tech vacancies);
- Able to analyze information and find unique and creative solutions to sourcing; to create sourcing strategies;
- Ability to present our company and open roles to potential candidates effectively;
- Strong self-organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - we use CleverStaff, Lever.
- Ability to create rapport with candidates, colleagues and hiring managers;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- BS or MS in HRM, psychology, business or related field.
What You Will Get Benefits
- 20 working days of annual vacation leave;
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- Working with the newest technical equipment;
- Medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- Work anywhere — you can work both remotely and from the office, or a hybrid model with 3 days in the office and 2 days a week from home.
Location Polova Street, 21, Kyiv, Ukraine