The project is a cloud platform containing a set of services for management, among them SCP (Single Cloud Platform), API gateway, SSO, Billing metering and reporting. The last service, for example, helps to capture metrics from all customer applications and allows to make business conclusions based on this.
● Understand business objectives and models that help achieve them
● Propose and realize new ideas to benefit our customers and the company
● Fully cover (develop, maintain, and monitor) the entire lifecycle of created models
● Propose new research, improvements, and best practices
● Share knowledge, ideas, and new approaches with team members
● Stay up-to-date with the latest findings in applied data science
● Hands-on experience (3-6 years) developing machine learning solutions with Python for Unstructured Text Based Problems (NLP), including: ML problem analysis, Data preparation (Exploratory Data Analysis) & transformation, Feature analysis & selection, Topic Modelling & NER (Named Entity Recognition), ML model selection using parameter tuning, Model result analysis and presentation, Transfer Learning, Developing custom ML Model based on requirement
● Good knowledge of machine learning libraries (like Scikit-learn, NLTK, spacy etc.)
● Strong programming knowledge in Python, Flask, NumPy, Pandas etc.
● Good knowledge in statistics and algorithms
● Experience in image recognition or OCR technology
● Experience in Neural Networks and Deep Learning
● Knowledge of ABBYY for PDF and image processing
● Knowledge of cloud-based solutions, preferably Azure Cloud
● Programming knowledge in MVC/.Net Core Web API, C#, SQL Server