Data Science • Python
- Job Type
fulltime • parttime
3 months ago
Project & Team
About the position
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. You will be working in a fast-changing entrepreneurial environment with the young and ambitious team. Our goal is to drive the Data Science market and put Ukraine on the map of global industry leaders. We look for a team member who would advance our mission forward with the same passion as we do.
Your day to day work will involve working on various Machine Learning projects for our global clients in the US, EU, and Israel helping them develop cutting edge MVPs or solve ongoing challenges. You will be continuously communicating with our team and have an opportunity to manage the project from start to finish, delivering high-quality execution within the defined time frame.
- The ideal candidate holds a BCs, MSc or Ph.D. in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Data Science techniques
- Deep expertise in using Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Matplotlib
- Strong knowledge of Supervised and Unsupervised Learning Algorithms, Dimensionality and Complexity Reduction techniques
- Proven experience in Machine Learning field for 1+ year
Would be a plus
- Proven experience in Computer Vision
- Be a quick learner and have the desire to improve technical skills.
- Ideas to recommend new technologies and technical design
- Competitive salary
- Influence on decision making.
- You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges
- Build image pre-processing pipelines
- Develop models and metrics to track and measure performance
- Maintain and optimize the production models for maximum speed, accuracy, and flexibility
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
Key Competencies & Technologies
Computer Vision DataSource Deep Learning Machine Learning Python