- Job Type
5 months ago
Project & Team
Our mission is this: we want to blend AI techniques with human creativeness for designing the best game items ever and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
redAmp was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2017, the Kiev studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the DataRoot Labs AI team. At the moment, we are expanding our studio and we want to double or even triple our size in a very short time.
Looking to move into Data Science? Want to work on real problems and have an impact in the real world? Do you enjoy discovering actionable insights from data? Do you like bringing innovative solutions to market and driving adoption? Do you have a passion for games? Join redAm as a Junior Data Scientist.
We will develop your skills to allow you to have a real-world business impact using data science. This will involve an understanding of the entire data science lifecycle and how to carry out projects that can drive business.
You will spend the next six months building algorithms for creating game assets with our 3D Artists. Working with them, you will learn to deliver practical data science solutions for gamers community around the globe. You will take part in the process of 3D model creation, integrating those models into STEAM Workshop.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Research work in the field of 3D Models generation.
- 3D Models feature engineering.
- Develop Architecture Gathering
- Creating GANs for creating high-quality item assets.
- Cooperating effectively with 3D Artists for speeding up item creation.
- Providing the team with clear and transparent progress status regarding the ongoing workflow.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R)
- Experience with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Hands-on experience in building and implementing models
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within a young team.
- Equipped kitchens, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Applicants which include Kaggle profiles to their application will consider first. As a part of the recruitment process, a candidate may be asked to perform a test.
Key Competencies & Technologies
3ds Max Analytics Design Maya Python SQL