Blockchain • Node.js
- Job Type
8 months ago
Project & Team
DataRoot Labs is looking for the Blockchain Developer to join our development team. DataRoot Labs is a leading Data Science and Data Engineering company, striving to put Ukraine on the map of the world’s best professional Data Science and Data Engineering service providers serving customers across the globe. By helping us with Blockchain development, you will be an essential part of our development team helping international clients with their revolutionary projects.
You will hold the key position in fast growing blockchain product which is related to gaming industry. Primarily, you would be responsible for developing and improving user experience, functionality, ensuring reliability and security of the final product. We’re looking for an engineer who can take ownership of any task, doesn’t shy away from ambitious projects and is open to sharing knowledge and receiving feedback. We want someone who can articulate their ideas and point of view on a product that’s quickly iterating and evolving. In return, you can expect the same from us.
• Knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, and patterns/anti-patterns
• Strong Understanding of Blockchain architecture
• Experience in software architecture design
• Proven experience of using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Good general technical understanding across digital and enterprise applications and infrastructure.
• Familiarity with the following technologies: AWS, NoSQL and SQL databases
• Good general technical understanding of Docker and container eco-system
• Writing unit/integration/end to end tests is a must for Backend & Frontend
• Microservice oriented development
• Experience in building REST, Websocket microservices
• Experience in using message queues AWS SQS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
• TDD, CI / Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Good personal organisation skills, ability to prioritise and multitask.
Would be a Big Plus:
• Experience with ARK.js
• Ability to learn fast
• Desire to learn new technologies
Key Competencies & Technologies