Published on Nov 07, 2019
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Scala Developer! In this role, you will be working on the performance analytics platform. This platform aggregates the data indicators about digital advertising campaigns from different sources. The aggregated data is represented in web dashboards and excel reports in the system. You will be working with a full-stack developer and closely collaborate with product CTO.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Design and implement new modules and micro-services.
- Create data connectors to different APIs of advertisement platforms.
- Maintain existing product features and keep API data connectors up-to-date.
- Collaborate with the client's team to discuss task requirements.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in Scala development.
- Understanding of functional and OOP designs.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL.
- Strong knowledge of Akka Actors, Akka Http, and Akka Streams libraries.
- Understanding of REST API concepts.
- At least Intermediate English level.
- Familiarity with React or other frontend frameworks.
- Experience with Apache POI library (Excel).
- Ability to work with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Bash, Ansible.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach.
- Office in Kyiv downtown.
- Flexible working hours.
Location Dmytrivska Street, 80, Kyiv, Ukraine