- Job Type
11 days ago
Project & Team
TinyTap is a free, award-winning platform for creating personalized apps & playing thousands of others created daily by superstar educators and experts. With simple, interactive tools such as Q&A, readings, soundboards, puzzles, and more, anyone can create beautiful games to teach and learn anything. Available for free on iOS & Android.
Funded by leading VC funds, TinyTap is the world’s largest library of educational games handmade by educators worldwide. There are over 150,000 games on TinyTap that are played by over a million families each month. Games are created by teachers worldwide on TinyTap, which enables the creation and sharing of educational games without having to code. 50% of each subscription revenue goes back to the teacher who created the games. Families and teachers can create and play thousands of games for free or purchase a subscription to unlock premium content and view learning data about their children. 50% from every subscription revenue goes back to the teachers who create the games!
TinyTap is looking for a talented and driven Data Engineer to join their growing team. You will be communicating daily with ambitious Israeli startup team and working alongside people who are driven by a mission worth joining - empowers families, teachers and students to learn from each other by creating their own personalized learning apps.
• At least 2 years experience in Python
• Strong knowledge of OOP
• Experience in building Big Data Pipelines
• Experience in creating highly resilient ETL architectures
• Experience using monitoring and orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow
• High proficiency Google Cloud Platform - BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Dataproc, Composer• High proficiency in SQL methodologies
• Self-learner and a team player, ability to work independently
Nice to Have:
• Experience with big data tools: Hive, Spark, etc.
• Experience with ML models (classification, clustering, decision tree-based methods)
Key Competencies & Technologies
ETL Big Data and Cloud SQL Google Cloud Platform Python