- 3+ years of experience in designing database models and working with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Redshift, Snowflake, Elastichsearch, Presto, Spark.
- 3+ of writing ETLs in OOP languages such as Python or Java.
- Good knowledge in at least one orchestration platform such as Luigi, Airflow, Azkaban, Oozie, or others.
- Mastering SQL including complex queries
- Solid knowledge of container orchestration tools Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud platforms.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and use them in production.
- Getting things done - solve problems in a creative way with a startup mentality to empower fellow engineers.
Data Scientist (NLP Chat-Bot DEV)
- General knowledge of SQL.
- Advanced proficiency in Python programming language.
- Strong background in math, linear algebra and statistics. Solid knowledge of algorithms, data structures and algorithmic complexity.
- Expertise in machine learning. Proven hands-on experience and familiarity with theoretical concepts of common machine learning methods and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Python numerical operations, data structures, machine learning and visualization libraries: numpy, pandas, sklearn, matplotlib, jupyter.
- Solid understanding of model tuning and evaluation, ability to implement complete machine learning pipelines.
- Theoretical knowledge and experience at least in one of the areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Look-alike Modeling, Recommendation Systems, Anomaly Detection.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to do research tasks.
- Ability to work with different data types and formats. Data preprocessing, cleaning, feature design and generation skills.
- Ability to document properly systems functionality, code and methodology
- Good presentational and visualization skills. Ability to describe and present results clearly, answer questions and communicate issues.