• 3+ years of experience in data science or data engineering related role
• Demonstrated, creative problem-solving using data analysis
• Applied experience with regression analysis and other statistical modeling techniques
• Strong proficiency in Python
• Fundamental understanding of Machine learning concepts (e.g. cross-validation, statistical basis for ML algorithms, etc..)
• Experience scaling and operationalizing data science models in production settings
• Experience working with MongoDB, MySQL, or other relational/noSQL databases
• Software engineering background
• Sport-specific analytics experience
• Previous experience leading a team
• Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
• Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
• A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers on a daily basis.
• A culture geared towards innovation and experimentation. From Deep learning and Computer vision to Kubernetes and the latest cloud technologies.
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
— High compensation according to your skills
— Interesting and challenging vacancies
— 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
— Democratic management style & friendly environment
— Full remote job (Possibility to work from home)
— Annual Paid vacation
— Paid sick leaves
— Ukrainian official holidays
— Professional and personal growth
-The comfortable and supportive working atmosphere. You’ll join a friendly welcoming team of experienced colleagues.
-Stability. In the modern world, our product is in high demand, and this means that you will be joining a business with exciting challenges and a stable income.