- Job Type
2 months ago
Project & Team
About the position
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Deep Learning Researcher to join our team. You will be working in a fast-changing entrepreneurial environment with the young and ambitious team. Our goal is to drive the Data Science market and put Ukraine on the map of global industry leaders. We look for a team member who would advance our mission forward with the same passion as we do.
The candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team of smart people, including product managers and software developers, to advance a state-of-the-art AI platform that can be applied to domains like Robotics, Optimization, Control, Anomaly detection, NLP, and/or Machine Vision. We solve challenging problems and are continuously leveraging and advancing the latest in AI research in deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- Hands on experience working with AI frameworks (such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-group, and cross-culture collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to develop original ideas.
- Proven experience in Machine Learning / Deep Learning field for 2+ year
- Competitive salary
- Influence on decision making.
- You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) feature ownership around Deep Learning, mixed with traditional approaches. POCs typically result in rich experience for the organization and help us evaluate the feasibility of projects.
- Algorithm development around some key research areas in machine learning. This requires constant paper reading, and staying ahead of the game by knowing what is and will be state of the art in this exciting field.
- Interest in learning the newest Reinforcement Learning techniques
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
Key Competencies & Technologies
Big Data and Cloud Deep Learning Machine Learning Python TensorFlow