Published on Oct 02, 2019
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
This job is archived
Explore similar jobs in
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a DevOps Engineer! We need a person who would share our passion for driving the Deep Learning market forward and putting Ukraine on the map of global industry leaders. In this role, you will hold a leading position and be working directly with the founder and CTO of the top Israeli Data Startup of 2019 — databand.ai. The databand.ai platform orchestrates ML creation and data processing within organizations and provides visibility to data scientists and engineers involved in the process. The platform streamlines the integration, productization, and testing of ML pipelines, thus enabling the different stakeholders to work together on ML projects in an efficient and frictionless way.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Work directly with CTO to tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Maintain and optimize the product for maximum speed and flexibility.
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Support gitlab/GitHub open source project.
- Create and maintain code automation pipelines to continuously build and push high-quality code to production.
- Support databand.ai SAAS production environment (in half-year).
- Package deployments for customers.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- Advanced CI/CD pipeline knowledge (Docker, K8s, Spark, other ML tools, multi-cloud).
- Extensive experience of working with a multi-cloud environment.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, join a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach.
- Be part of a wider team and create an impact in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of massive growth and innovation.
- Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present.
- Flexible working hours.
Location Polova Street, 21, Kyiv, Ukraine