Data Engineering • Scala • DevOps
- Job Type
fulltime • parttime • freelance • internship • remote
USD 500 - 1500
7 months ago
Project & Team
Spetrotec LTD is an Israeli company specializing in the development of security and surveillance systems for private and commercial clients around the world.
You will join a team of developers who receive direct tasks and are in close contact with the client. The iwatcher4u.com, a product of Spetrotec, is a vehicle tracking platform which allows to view statistics, spot location and receive event notifications in real time.
Aside from you, the team is comprised of two developers that have been working on the project for over a year. The communication and the tasks come directly from the CTO and the CEO of the company. This process minimizes bureaucracy and encourages to take active part in the product development.
• 1.5+ years of experience in Scala and web development;
• Experience with akka databases;
• Experience with docker container orchestration system – Docker Swarm;
• Solid skills in PostgreSQL and Cassandra;
• Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with ScalaJS and ScalaJS-React;
• DevOps and server admin skills;
• Conceptual understanding of microservices and BigData;
• Understanding of/experience with Apache Kafka;
• Understanding of React working principles.
• Support and improvement of existing system;
• Implementation of the new functional на фротенді та бекенді;
• Комунікація з клієнтом;
• Вчасне виконання поставлених задач;
• Допомога та консультація з питань роботи системи.
What we offer:
• Great working environment in a beautiful spacious office with smart and fun people;
• Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present;
• Market-level salary that is paid on time. Every time;
• Company goals that encourage personal growth and career development.
Key Competencies & Technologies
Apache Cassandra Apache Kafka Cloud & Container Management Docker PostgreSQL Scala Software and Web Development