Machine Learning Engineer Published on Apr 22, 2019
An Outstaff and Startup
company founded in
2018 with office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Big Data and Cloud
Machine Learning Frameworks
Overview Project & team
uData School - an educational project, where talented mathematicians are studying for free and getting one of the data science professions. The range of tasks that are solved by uData School teams include, but is not limited to the following:
- organizing data in the database;
- creating the IT infrastructure to work with this data;
- removing the outliers, outdated records, missing data, incorrect or
- normalizing and structuring database;
- running statistical tests on your data and simple regressions;
- finding relationships in your data and mine the data for patterns;
- creating visualizations, histograms, analytic reports of your
- creating supervised learning models: neural networks, SVMs, logistic
regression models (and many others);
- creating unsupervised models: clustering, collaboration filtering,
etc for your data.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
We are looking for an engineer who will implement advanced analytical methods (ML, statistical/mathematical modelling) to solve the business tasks, communicate with the team on high level project planning.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- 4+ years of experience as ML Engineer with data driven projects. Deep understanding and practical experience with Big Data Stack (Apache or Amazon).
- Deep knowledge of statistics, probability theory and ML.
- Practical experience with Python (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Networkx package, Scikit-Learn).
- Practical experience with DL modelling using relevant frameworks (TensorFlow,PyTorch, Keras).
What You Will Get Benefits
- 4-6k monthly rate depending on experience.
- Challenging data projects.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in data science.
- Full-time in the comfort of UNIT.City business and recreation facilities.
Need more info? Let's have a chat when it's okay for you.
Location Dorohozhytska Street, 1, Kyiv, Ukraine
Similar Jobs in Data Science and Data Engineering