Market Research Analyst
Published on May 08, 2020
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Market Research Analyst! It's an exciting time of growth for us. That's why we are looking for a highly professional and independent person that loves to help companies discover new opportunities. Our perfect candidate must have great energy and charisma, understand people, and know what motivates them. They also would be eager to learn and develop themselves in the AI field.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Gather, analyze and interpret market data from all available sources;
- Do the fundamental research of the companies and contacts within the focus market;
- Work with potential customers' database on a daily basis;
- Prepare regular reports using the defined scope of information and agreed templates at a high-quality level;
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales department to ensure excellent internal communication. Proactively report conclusions to the management in a clear and sufficient manner;
- Research and analyze competitors landscape, identify opportunities, strengths and weaknesses;
- Ensure availability and easy access to the competitive information from all available sources and provide timely and holistic analysis;
- Keep track of AI industry trends and new products.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Finance or equivalent experience;
- Outstanding networking and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and visualization skills, knowledge of statistical analysis;
- Understanding of the IT Outsourcing market;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Result-orientation, confidence, curiosity. Ability to self-motivate to achieve goals;
- Ability to plan your own work and perform independently;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to details;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Willingness to travel.
- Basic understanding of Data Science industry;
- Prior experience studying or living abroad.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy, and an ambitious proactive can-do approach. The team structure is flat — you can talk to anyone for collaboration, ideas sharing or ask for help;
- Unlimited potential for growth within the team as appropriate results are achieved and workloads are increasing. Long-term employment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office in Kyiv downtown;
- Working with the newest technical equipment;
- 20 working days of annual vacation leave covered by the company;
- Premium medical insurance after successfully passed probation.
Location Dmytrivska Street, 80, Kyiv, Ukraine