Python Developer Published on Oct 02, 2019
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Python Developer! We need a person who would share our passion for driving the Deep Learning market forward and putting Ukraine on the map of global industry leaders. In this role, you will be working directly with the founder and CTO of the top Israeli Data Startup of 2019 — databand.ai. The databand.ai platform orchestrates ML creation and data processing within organizations and provides visibility to data scientists and engineers involved in the process. The platform streamlines the integration, productization, and testing of ML pipelines, thus enabling the different stakeholders to work together on ML projects in an efficient and frictionless way.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Maintain and optimize the product for maximum speed and flexibility.
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to improve usability and standards.
- Create and maintain code automation pipelines to continuously build and push high-quality code to production.
- Write TDD, clean reusable code and libraries.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- Experience in Python.
- Ability to work with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental OOP designs.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, join a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach.
- Working trips to Israel.
- Be part of a wider team and create an impact in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of massive growth and innovation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present.
Need more info? Let's have a chat when it's okay for you.
Location Polova Street, 21, Kyiv, Ukraine
Similar Jobs in Data Science and Data Engineering