Senior Front-End Developer Published on Oct 02, 2019
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer! We need a person who would share our passion for driving the Data Science market forward and putting Ukraine on the map of global industry leaders. In this role, you will hold a leading position and be working directly with the founder and CTO of the top Israeli Data Startup of 2019 — databand.ai. The databand.ai platform orchestrates ML creation and data processing within organizations and provides visibility to data scientists and engineers involved in the process. The platform streamlines the integration, productization, and testing of ML pipelines, thus enabling the different stakeholders to work together on ML projects in an efficient and frictionless way.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Work directly with CTO to tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Maintain and optimize the product for maximum speed and flexibility.
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with the team to improve usability and standards.
- Create and maintain code automation pipelines to continuously build and push high-quality code to production.
- Write TDD, clean reusable code and libraries.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- Proven commercial experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, understanding of server-side CSS preprocessing such as LESS and SAAS.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Extensive experience in at least one framework such as React, Angular or Vue.
- Knowing your way around modern languages such as Typescript and ES6.
- Experience working with build tools such as Babel, Webpack, Grunt, and Gulp.
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
- Some experience in Functional programming.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies (Node, Java, .NET, Python).
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Experience with Orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow.
- Understanding of Deep Learning.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, join a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach.
- Working trips to Israel.
- Be part of a wider team and create an impact in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of massive growth and innovation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present.
Location Polova Street, 21, Kyiv, Ukraine
Similar Jobs in Front-End