Senior Python Developer Published on Dec 27, 2018
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for a Senior Python Developer! We need a person who would share our passion for driving the Data Science market forward and putting Ukraine on the map of global industry leaders. In this role, you will hold a leading position and be working directly with the founder and CTO of the top Israeli Data Startup of 2019 — databand.ai. The databand.ai platform orchestrates ML creation and data processing within organizations and provides visibility to data scientists and engineers involved in the process. The platform streamlines the integration, productization, and testing of ML pipelines, thus enabling the different stakeholders to work together on ML projects in an efficient and frictionless way.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Work directly with CTO to tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Maintain and optimize the product for maximum speed and flexibility.
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to improve usability and standards.
- Create and maintain code automation pipelines to continuously build and push high-quality code to production.
- Write TDD, clean reusable code and libraries.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- Proven commercial experience as a Python developer (3+ years).
- Understanding of the threading, and multi-process architecture.
- Ability to work with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Strong design skills: you must be able to describe your designs before implementation (even use UML if needed).
- Able to build highly scalable distributed applications.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental OOP designs.
- Ability to design database schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- At least upper-intermediate English level.
- Experience with Big Data technologies.
- Knowledge of Orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, join a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach.
- Working trips to Israel.
- Be part of a wider team and create an impact in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of massive growth and innovation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present.
Need more info? Let's have a chat when it's okay for you.
Location Polova Street, 21, Kyiv, Ukraine
Similar Jobs in Data Science, Data Engineering and Python