SMM Specialist Published on Oct 28, 2019
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for an SMM Specialist! We are building a job platform for the Data Science community and need someone to give it a voice across social media. In this role, you will learn the difference between Deep and Reinforcement Learning and understand the humor behind these memes about TensorFlow. More importantly, you will improve the communities' understanding of complex technologies and empower those seeking to change the world using them. To ensure the best result, you'll need to collaborate with AI specialists, recruiters, and c-level management.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Target audience analysis and segmentation.
- Building a model for maintaining the ecosystem of our social networks and platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Telegram).
- Developing and expanding the community and influencers outreach.
- Monitoring social media for trends in Data Science and related fields.
- Developing advertising campaigns on social networks.
- Defining the vector, scope, and KPIs of the project, while understanding their effect on the project's offline perception.
- Creating a collaboration model between the project team and social networks.
- Analyzing the competitive landscape.
- Creating the visual part of the project presentation based on the provided brand book.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (preferably in the IT industry).
- Lateral thinking. Ability to justify creative decisions.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Perfect Ukrainian and Russian knowledge. At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram: ecosystem knowledge, promotion, analytics, and targeting.
- Love for SMM, desire to develop in this direction and track the latest trends.
- You need to know, how and using which methods to promote the project (targeted advertising in social networks and Telegram, partnership offers).
- Strong desire to monitor and understand modern Data Science trends.
- Technical education.
- Understanding of ML, DS, AI basics.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach.
- Ability to work remotely 3 days per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Office on the 25th floor with access to the gorgeous terrace.
Location Dmytrivska Street, 80, Kyiv, Ukraine