Head Of SMM
Published on Oct 28, 2019
company founded in
2016 with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine.
This job is archived
Explore similar jobs in
Overview Project & team
DataRoot Labs is looking for an SMM Specialist! We are building a job platform for the Data Science community and need someone to give it a voice across social media. In this role, you will face the challenge of creating a new system of interaction with social media for our product, so you must be able to customize processes within the team and justify your decisions. We look for a problem-solver with a systematic approach to work and relevant experience, who can keep everything in focus. Your challenge will be also to improve the communities' understanding of complex technologies and empower those seeking to change the world using them. To ensure the best result, you'll need to collaborate with AI specialists, recruiters, and c-level management.
What You Will Do Responsibilities
- Defining the vector, scope, and KPIs of the project, while understanding their effect on the project's offline perception.
- Creating a collaboration model between the project team and social networks.
- Building a model for maintaining the ecosystem of our social networks and platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Telegram).
- Clear task assignment to other team members, ensuring the efficiency and comfort of this process.
- Active participation in team discussions regarding marketing processes and tasks.
- Generate, edit and publish content.
- Target audience analysis and segmentation.
- Developing and expanding the community and influencers outreach.
- Monitoring social media for trends in Data Science and related fields.
- Developing advertising campaigns on social networks.
- Analyzing the competitive landscape.
- Setting tasks for designers to create an integrated visual style on social networks.
What You Should Bring Must-have
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (preferably in the IT industry).
- The capability of expressing and proving your point of view, conducting reasoned discussions.
- Lateral thinking. Ability to justify creative decisions.
- Great copywriting skills.
- Perfect Ukrainian and Russian knowledge. At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram: ecosystem knowledge, promotion, analytics, and targeting.
- Love for SMM, desire to develop in this direction and track the latest trends.
- You need to know, how and using which methods to promote the project (targeted advertising in social networks and Telegram, partnership offers).
- Strong desire to monitor and understand modern Data Science trends.
- Technical education.
- Understanding of ML, DS, AI basics.
- Successful experience in introducing a new product to the market as an SMM-specialist.
What You Will Get Benefits
- Startup culture, a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach.
- Unlimited potential for growth within the team as appropriate results are achieved and workloads are increasing.
- Ability to work remotely 2 days per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Office on the 25th floor with access to the gorgeous terrace.
Location Dmytrivska Street, 80, Kyiv, Ukraine